//STYLE CODE WILL COME HERE - SEE STEP #4

Newsflash

Posted Posted by P U R E in Comments 0 comments

Read Yamin's awe-inspiring post @ http://mostpublicblogever.blogspot.com/.
Ping's slightly depressing post is just below his!

Ping has known Yamin for: 6 years since 2003
First impression of him: Alert, he's competition! [I was, and still am, right!]

Stories about Yamin:
He used to be the guy that tagged behind Azim, my competitor at that time. Was a laid-back person and maybe, he still is! Sat behind me in Form 1, because Azim was sitting on my right. Remembered him saying something about how porridge is good for the brains in Form 3.

Never notice him much before Form 4 because I thought he posed no treat to my class position. I was wrong: that guy surprised us all (particularly me) when he shot to the front in Form 4 - when I was still recovering from the shock of Azim's death (I only knew when school reopened again in Form 4).

Somehow become close to him and found out he's not a bad guy. Can be a bit arrogant at times but he's pretty much reliable when it comes to computers and maths. Laugh at the lamest things (most of the time, things I said).

Throughout the O level years I had a gut feeling that being the best in the school is very important to him, so I didn't work as hard as I should really had. Happy for him when he emerged as the best in SMBerakas for a long time, he actually beat the records (although I was a bit pissed that he beat KATO).

Was excited when he told me he was applying for the same scholarship as me: DANA Human Resource. Both of us were like :/ when Saidi told us he applied for the MoE scholarship, determined to be better than Saidi. Verdict: Saidi got his confirmation in April 08, I got mine in July 08, and he didn't get the scholarship. Found out later from Farhan Murni he F-ed up his interview and was quite mad - I even called him from UK to scold him!

Message for Yamin: don't be a nerd! Play hard, study hard!
I'm guilty for forgetting your birthday! Sorry!!!

0 comments: