//STYLE CODE WILL COME HERE - SEE STEP #4

Asobru minal Iman...:)

Posted Posted by P U R E in Comments 0 comments


Assalamualaikum People! >.<

Alhamdulillah, at last I finished my exam and it was okay, not too easy and not too difficult the S1 paper was.Overall it made me smile and at the end of the day able to say to myself lets call it a day. Tomorrow would be usual school, but I am planning to reward myself a bit of relax tonight, since it remarked my success for AS year and time to look forward for A2 year.

Well, what's new updates? Nothing much ,except for a bit of stress for A2, because we have been starting to merge into our A2 course, and I would say it is pretty hard at first, but over time, I got a grip and marching forward with confidence. InsyaALLAH.

The only thing is Physics-whether I would drop it or not. For the time being, NO!
I just need a little more push for Physics,since the sillibus is pretty new and all.

Owh, cuaca sini, macam biasa saja. It's SUMMER and the weather at times will be unstable and keeps chaninging lately. We are allowed to wear summer dress already , without blazer and tie; still I wear them, since it was raining lately.

Wednesday will be a bit tiring I guess since it is a Citizenship day, where we get to be briefed about the UCAS and University thingy. Nevertheless, I am looking forward for it! This week gonna be like normal, but will be lot busier for next week. I got 2 Geo field trips, and 2 open days to attend to. Then, I will be just waiting the time to go back , to a place where you guys are now in:

My first GEO TRIP - Brampton Wood and River Ivel

Next will be in Cambridge

YES- you are right!

BRUNEI <3>

Will meet you people up soon! InsyaALLAH, my du'a for everyone of you.
Ilal Liqa!!! :)

I guess , I will make use of my relaxing time-

WAIT! I still got things to pack this week!

0 comments: