//STYLE CODE WILL COME HERE - SEE STEP #4

Ping's rambles

Posted Posted by Unknown in Comments 0 comments

Hello all fellow ex-5Sci,

What's up! Yeah I clearly know this blog has been left abandoned for sometime, but really people, we are not all dead right? So let's work hard to revive this blog! Ganbatte!

Ping is alive and not well at the moment, because of exams! I hereby declare I hate exams! Hate hate hate! Chinese AS is too easy. Geography and Mechanics (Further Maths) are too hard! I hate you OCR and Ecexcel [exam boards]! Arrgghh!

But! Good thing there's a break of two weeks before my next papers, which are Core Maths 3, Chemistry Unit 2 and Further Pure 1 [Further Maths].

It's approaching summer here in UK, and it's bright outside at 5.30am in the morning until 8.30pm at night! The sun is heavenly, but Ping the crazy sunworshipper miss the Bruneian heat! No! I don't care it's 40°C there, I want Bruneian heat, 40°C or not!

I'm in London right now, and who cares about swine flu. I eat pork kali ah, maybe I already am immune to it! Understatement la. But Ping is brave! Swine flu? Bring it on babeh!

I've got plans lining up already for Brunei (eventhough I'm still in UK - depressingly) so people who wanna meet up with me have to make an appointment! Not kidding ehh. I got attachment with the government for one month and trust me, I don't want to do no attachment! I want to sleep, do housework (hey, my mom's gonna be so happy!) and jalan-jalan with friends. But no! God is punishing me for not believing his existance. [being dramatic] He dumped attachments, functions, and AS results on me! [insert swear words here]

What the heck am I babbling about! So! Kalau kan jumpa si Ping mesti buat appointment ya! Kalau disappointed bukan salah aku yo!

- Ping the now occasionally hyperactive girl :)

0 comments: