//STYLE CODE WILL COME HERE - SEE STEP #4

Camwhoring in school!

Posted Posted by P U R E in Comments 0 comments

Hy Guys! Wah this is my first time posting up in this blog and also my first time reading this blog since i just knew bout it this afternoon during lunch. Hmm I'm always the last one to know huhu merajuk jua ku tu hahah.. Well, it's alryt tho'... I just wanna share with you guys some photos that "bulan" a.k.a org kuat P.U.R.E (wateva~ :p), Jeerah, Ivy, Solon and I took d skulah. It was on 3rd June tho'. We all stayed back since me, Ivy and Solon was going for a Physics trip to UBD for the Science Week. Saidi n Jeerah stay atu ntah behapa kah durang, i forgot. So, while waiting for the bus to arrive, we took pictures, vaining around the school hehe...

Jeerah, Ivy, Me & Bulan

Solon & Me

Another one, pandai udah c Jeerah posing :p

True colours of Jeerah hehe

Gee & Vee

Gambar kngn b4 Bulan leaves *sniff2*

Vain brabis kmi atu ;)

Dalam surau pun begambar ani bh hehe boring jua udah tu. But we had a lot of fun ganya tym ani Solon was afraid kan masuk k surau atu. Maybe he thought once he entered the surau, masuk Islam tah ya tarus kali haha no lah juz joking Sol!


The bus had finally arrived so we were on our way to go to the grandstand but not forgetting to strike a post! Charlie's Angel yo!! hehe...

Lawa jua bini2 in the middle ah ;) ahhah

Then after that off we (me,Ivy & Solon) went to UBD. Saidi & Jeerah tinggal huhu sian durang. We got back to school around 4+ kali and saw Jeerah was sitting di grandstand, waiting for us kali hehe and you guys know what she brought my stuffs and Ivy's turun jua. So sweet of her hehe.. Nda batah atu I went home and THE END...











0 comments: