//STYLE CODE WILL COME HERE - SEE STEP #4

Assessment day starts!!!

Posted Posted by P U R E in Comments 0 comments

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Assalamualaikum Everyone!!! (^_^)

I was coming to school as usual today and as it turned out that the test was quite hard...
But alhamdulillah jua, how bout you all? Hope you are doing your very best now!!!

Somehow, I took this pictures during break time...

Happy or buat-buat happy?

Deep in concentration-our typical IVY

Whereas...we had Yu Heng deep in conversation...TYPICAL OF HIM...HEHE

Act natural then, as Khairul said...(:P)

The second time.....

So guys....tomorrow's gonna be our MATHS assessment!!!!!
Are you ready for that?

I think I am not....
Coz I had spent my time pondering bout my new school!!!!
Well-check out my blog then

GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS FOR TOMORROW'S TEST!!!

BULAN

0 comments: